This self-learning online course is intended for MSF Finance Coordinators (FinCo) who are new with UniField or begin with this staff role.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- understand the scope and purpose of Unifield (Supply & Finance), who in the mission uses it and what added value an ERP brings to MSF
- use Unifield to perform tasks according to their role and responsibilities
- use the Unifield according to OCG / OCB accounting processes and procedures
- Prior to taking up their role in the field, staff will
- have a minimum understanding of the MSF technical framework, specifically in accounting
- be able to use Unifield to perform key routine tasks according to their role (daily, monthly)
Post taking up their role staff will:
- have access to user guidance / training and support in the mission to perform non-routine tasks
- will have clear learning resources and support available to enhance their Unifield and finance competencies.