This eBriefing will allow you to get to know the MSF policy and procedures related to behaviour and abuse situations that unfortunately happen in MSF Missions. At the end of this course, you will be able to know how to recognize inappropriate behaviour according to the principles of MSF and what to do if you experience or witness inappropriate behaviour or abuse. This session is for all MSF staff in the field (international, national and personal office visits).
List of contents
- Policy advocacy
- Objectives and Principles
- In case of abuse
- Roles and responsibilities
- Frequently Asked Questions
You will interact with multimedia presentations that synthetize main facts, concepts and processes. There will be true or false quizzes, cases and examples. You will be able to navigate freely, guided by your interests and prior knowledge.
How to Enrol
This course is open to all MSF staff.
- 1. If you already have an eCampus account make sure you are logged in, then click on “Join the course” at the top right of this page.
- 2. If you do not have an account and are currently working for MSF you can create an account here, then follow the steps in “1.” above.
Who is this course aimed at
All MSF staff