Learners will be introduced to the MSF accounting framework and will learn the key routine tasks (daily, monthly) in UniField according to their role as Project Finance Manager (PFM).
List of contents
- Introduction Unifield (Supply & Finance), who in the mission uses it and what added value an ERP brings to MSF
- Manage your Safe Transfers
- Control the Quality of the Accounting
- Using the Accounting Information
- Carry out Month End Tasks
- My UniField Project Calendar (quick access to demos when on mission)
- Practice exercises in the UniField Sandbox
You will interact with multimedia presentations that synthetize concepts and processes with quizzes to test your knowledge.
There are optional exercises to perform in an online UniField sandbox.
You will have access to a tutor: email@example.com in case of difficulty / questions for clarification.
How to Enrol
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com.
Who is this course aimed at
Finance Project Managers (PFM) who are new to MSF or who have never used UniField before in this role.