Dates: Always available
|Estimated cost: -|
|Number of seats: -||Course Format: Online (Self-Lerning)||
You will find here the basics you need to know about logistics within MSF-CH.
The briefing consists of 9 modules:
- 2 general modules: "Introduction to logistics” & "Managing logistics”
- 7 modules corresponding to different technical families
We recommend you start with the two general modules. You can then browse through the technical modules in the order you want.
Before starting you must also connect to the Logistic Referential as many modules are directly linked to this repository.
List of contents
- Introduction to logistics
- Managing logistics
- Cold chain
- Water, sanitation, hygiene
You will interact with multimedia presentations that synthetize main facts, concepts and processes, as well as quizzes to test your knowledge.
How to enrol?
Candidates are enrolled when entering the pool or upon a Pool Manager’s request.
The Recruitment Unit provides each candidate with individual access, by send a request to E-Campus.
An email, with access codes, is then directly sent to the learner by the E-Campus platform.
Who is this course aimed at?
The course is designed for:
- New logisticians. They have to follow the complete course (9 modules) prior to departure. OCG will select people who completed the course in priority, for a field departure.
- Medical/Paramedical personnel. They have to follow at least the three following modules: supply, cold chain and biomedical. It is strongly recommended to follow the other courses.