This is the PPD Logistics Technical Online 1 in e-Campus Platform as part of a Blended program for the PPD training.
The general objective of full training (OL1+F2F+OL2) is to:
- Ensure continuity and improvement in logistics management when a logistic FIRST MISSIONER arrives in a REGULAR project.
- So, this online part give you an overview on logistics that should be enhanced in the F2F part.
- Take into account that logistics in MSF is not only related with supply chain, which is also an important topic. A MSF logistician has responsibilities in other "families” as:
- Water and sanitation
List of Contents
This online part is built on three chapters:
- Logistics e-briefing: This chapter shows you the main responsibilities in all different "families” that a logisitician is supposed to do
- Quiz on Logistics Library (LogLi): This quiz is mandatory to achieve your online training. All the correct answers you can find in the LogLi. The aim of this activity is you become a bit more familiar with the documentation that logisticians use on the field.
- Supply: As supply chain is a very important part of the logistician's job and responsibility you can watch some videos related with.