This learning tool is designed to raise awareness of all critical topics associated with an Ebola outbreak intervention.
List of contents
- Introductory Chapter
- Chapter 1. History of Ebola
- Chapter 2. Characteristics of the Disease
- Chapter 3. Anthropology
- Chapter 4. Staff Health
- Chapter 5. Intervention Strategies
- Chapter 6. Vaccination and Case Management
- Chapter 7. Ebola Treatment Centre (ETC)
- Chapter 8. Infection Prevention and Control (IPC)
- Chapter 9. Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)
- Chapter 10. The Importance of Psychosocial Support
- Chapter 11. Health Promotion and Community Engagement
- Chapter 12. The Cured Patient
This course is a compilation of multimedia presentations, exercises, quizzes which you can easily navigate through.
This eBriefing does not involve a formal evaluation. Quizzes and activities are integrated in each chapter to support learning, comprehension and retention.
How to Enrol
This course is open to all MSF staff.
- If you already have an eCampus account make sure you are logged in, then click on “Join the course” at the top right of this page.
- If you do not have an account and are currently working for MSF you can create an account here, then follow the steps in “1.” above.
Who is this course aimed at
This eBriefing is relevant for all MSF roles but it is only an overview. It should be accompanied by more in-depth training. It is an introductory and refresher tool.