To make First Missioners familiar with the main problems and needs of populations MSF assists, how MSF provides assistance and what is their roles and responsibilities within the MSF teams.
List of Contents
- Populations’ needs
- Contexts and health situations
- MSF Medical Care and Support Systems
- Medical Staff Roles and Responsibilities
- Communication lines in MSF Teams
- Teams Collaboration and Coordination
Preparatory online activities will start one month before face-to-face course.
How to Enrol
Send your application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This course is part of the PPD Program: PPD Common Content + PPD Technical Medical Content
Who is this course aimed at
All new field international staff who have less than 3 months of MSF experience.