At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- To understand key MSF security concepts and how to relate them with the project environment, in order to implement security management that allows effective operations in insecure contexts at project level.
In order to accomplish this objective, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key elements of OCBA Security Policy
- Identify the key concepts used in the Risk Analysis
- Identify basic mistakes and gaps in the Risk Analysis
- Recognize the importance of a correct networking
- Identify the key concepts of Networking
- Recognize tools used to follow the context and the networking
- Recognize the importance of the acceptance in the Security management
- Recognize the main SOP’s and Contingency Plans used in the Security management
- Recognize the importance of trainings and briefings for the management of the Security
- Recognize tools used for analyzing and reporting in Security management
- Recognize the crucial importance of the implementation of the security measures
Online course of 5 hours, built around a case in which participants are given information from which they have to make decisions. These decisions will condition the following information offered to the participant and the final result of the case. After doing the case study they have to go through short theoretical contents and quizzes. The course ends with a final test that will condition the course certification.
How to enrol
This course is open to all MSF staff.
- If you already have an eCampus account make sure you are logged in, then click on “Join the course” at the top right of this page.
- If you do not have an account and are currently working for MSF you can create an account
here, then follow the steps in “1.” above.
Who is this course aimed at:
- Primary: Fieldcos before doing the OIE FCs.
- Secondary: Anyone else willing to increase security management competencies